General Electric LCS Clinical Education Specialist - Diagnostic Cardiology in Ft Worth, Texas
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Clinical Education Specialist (CES) will deliver Life Care Solutions (LCS) clinical and operational expertise by providing excellent education and training support within a specific modality or product portfolio to clinical end-users.
Position to be located in Texas.
• Facilitate evidence-based practice and support the customer experience and commercial teams from pre-sale through post implementation by providing effective outcome-based education and training solutions.
• Develop product, clinical, and software knowledge, skills, and competence within a specific LCS modality. Correlates theoretical knowledge with clinical and product information to provide clinicians with the knowledge and the skills to obtain optimal performance from their GE Healthcare equipment
• Provides pre-sale product clinical evaluations and/or educational sessions to potential customers
• In partnership with customers, develop and administer clinical training to the end-user personnel aligned with sales order agreement (SOA) to deliver excellent clinical education to achieve high Net Promotor Scores (NPS).
• Collaborate and coordinate the delivery of customer training with a targeted integrated account management approach including sales, project management, and other service organization teams in accordance with the SOA/terms and conditions
• Drive realization of revenue thru execution of on-site or remote clinical education delivery
• Produce comprehensive, consistent and timely completion of documentation requirements pre-through post training
• Provide ongoing post-installation training and support as needed. Support existing customers with additional training as needed or as product enhancements are launched that require additional training or implementation.
• Maintain customer relationships and communicate all relevant product and/or customer concerns or opportunities to the LCS Management team, Field Sales, Marketing, Customer Loyalty Leads, and Technical Support regarding technical and clinical issue or how to improve the quality of the product or overall product offerings.
• Manage travel & lodging (T&L) budget to plan through optimization of travel strategies and cost savings. Submits expense reports within guidelines, and provides and maintains clear and complete records to comply with all elements relevant to the position.
• Possess strong interpersonal and customer skills, and places personal and business integrity at forefront
• Differentiate with exceptional customer service and actively integrate user experience and outcomes
Comfortable in a clinical/patient environment
Willingness to travel extensively 80+% (4-5 days per week including some weekends) within US and Canada (USCAN) via multiple modes of transportation (car, air travel, train etc.) as necessary
Must maintain a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
Proficient use of software applications, such as, Windows Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and navigating other computer and web-based tools (intranet/internet/apps)
Ability to learn specialized industry specific software and provide digital education and training solutions
Candidate must pass a background investigation, including but not limited to: verification of past employment, criminal history and educational background
Must pass a drug test
Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
Candidate must be willing to work out of an office or home/remote office
Must comply with vendor credentialing requirements.
Experience with GE modality specific products
Strong verbal communication. Able to communicate complex clinical content in an easy to understand manner
Strong and effective teaching and presentation skills
Strong organizational skills to sustain in a dynamic environment. Ability to multi-task and make independent decisions while working in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing priorities. Possess stress tolerance
Possess purpose, performance, progress, potential, and pride
Ability to support and contribute to strategy and innovation. Through ongoing successes, new expectations and contributions will be generated to transform the clinical education experience
Self-confident, service-oriented, conscientious, assertive, persistent, achievement-oriented, flexible and a team player.
Exceptional interpersonal skills. Behaviors are adaptive, functional, and constructive
Dependable. Being reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed, and fulfilling obligations
High Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
Locations: United States; Texas
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.