DXC Technology Service Desk Trainer - Public Trust Clearance in San Antonio, Texas
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries.
The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology at http://www.dxc.technology/ .
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Service Desk Trainer in San Antonio, TX.
Working under the direction of the Director of Service Strategy, Design and Transition (SSD&T), the Service Desk Trainer is responsible for administering training services and support to assist in Transition, Operational and Continual Service Improvement goals across the MHS Service Desk (MHSSD).
The primary responsibility is to administer training to new personnel and to provide any remedial training that is identified by Continual Service Improvement and Service Operation leadership.
Additionally, the Trainer is tasked to keep training materials up to date, and working as designated by the Director SSD&T to develop new training collateral. Responsibilities:
• Train all new Service Desk personnel to current specification.
• Ensure Analyst quality meets Service Desk standards prior to release from Training.
• Conduct official hand-off of trainee strengths/weaknesses to Service Operation Supervisors.
• Interact with various third-party support groups to coordinate on-site or remote training on Service Desk supported applications.
• Develop training for the MHS Service Desk to meet contract requirements.
• Write or facilitate the writing of training guides and training material for all training provided by the Service Desk.
• Write or facilitate the writing of lessons plans for applications.
• Develop assessments for training modules.
• Provide new personnel with policies and guidance for the MHS Service Desk.
• Participate in the new personnel in-processing process.
• Interact with various Service Desk personnel to continually provide improved training.
• Investigate and suggest improvements to Service Desk procedures.
• Perform regular quality incident and call audits.
• Promote adherence to Service Desk policies and procedures.
• Promote a positive team environment.
• Work with Communications Lead to ensure all training collateral meets or exceeds Quality standards and requirements.
• Promote seamless communication within the Service Desk.
• Work special projects as required. Maintain all area documentation.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities